ElvaX Jewelry Lab
Industries: Designed for the highly accurate analysis of precious metals and jewelry. Also capable of detecting coatings and nonstandard alloys.
- Intuitive interface can work autonomously as well as connected to a PC.
- Compact. Doesn’t occupy much space on a counter.
- Ergonomic design with a LED lighting looks very good in a jewelry shop.
- Transparent lid – sample can always be seen by customer.
- Customer display – sample’s weight and chemical composition are seen by customer during measurement
High speed and accuracy
Autonomous operation as well as connected to a PC
Compact, doesn’t take much space on a desk or a counter
Ergonomic design with a LED lighting looks very nice in a jewelry shop
Leaded glass to keep analyzed items always in sight
Customer display – sample’s weight and chemical composition are seen by customer during measurement
X-ray fluorescence analysis surpasses the rest of analytical methods in terms of speed, accuracy, and simplicity. It’s a non-destructive method, in which analysis is targeted at the spot of interest. The diameter of an analytical spot can be easily changed.
Fields of application
- Precious metals
- Alloys and metals
- Geology and exploration
- Soils and sediments
- RoHS & WEEE
- Medical diagnosis
- Ecological monitoring
- Customs and criminalistic expertise
- Archaeological studies
- Chemical industry
- Oil-refining industry
- Food industry
- Scientific research