EDXRF is used in a wide range of applications, from the electronics industries in measuring plating thickness, to the jewelry industry for elemental compositional analysis of precious metals. Most often applications support is best provided through direct contact via phone or email. When contacting us for support it is helpful if you are able to provide the following information:
- Specifically, what is the application? What process, elements and thickness are you plating and what is the base material?
- What XRF instrument (manufacturer and model) is going to be used to measure this application?
- Do you currently have standards and what type, plated or foils?
We provide solutions for a wide range of applications including:
Environmental, RoHS & WEEE:
- XRF Technology demonstration for testing of contaminants in soil samples visit:
- Characterization and Monitoring – XRF Demonstration
- RoHS & WEEE compliance testing for Lead, Mercury, Cadnium, Hexavalent Chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers
- Non-destructive analysis of precious metal alloys including Gold, Silver and Platinum
- Fast analysis of all elements with or without standards
- Mapping programs help locate problem and non-homogeneous areas
- Thickness analysis on plated jewelry
Metal alloy analysis:
- Analysis of alloy samples including contaminants and non-homogenous areas
- Fast, non-destructive test with or without standards
- Plating bath solution analysis
- Waste water analysis
- Thickness and alloy compositional analysis
- Thin film analysis – single, double and triple layer analysis
- Identification of heavy metals
- Precious metals analysis